HVAC Project Installation Mechanic in DC Metropolitan Area
Rewarding career opportunities with a potential for growth within the company.
Harvey W. Hottel Inc., established in 1945, is looking to immediately hire qualified HVAC and Plumbing Field Technicians for our upcoming construction projects. We offer top pay and great benefits, so please come join the Hottel team!! For any questions or additional information, please contact our office at 240-449-3055.
Installation of mechanical systems in accordance with the project drawings and specifications. Includes, but not limited to, installation of mechanical equipment, hydronic piping systems and supports, controls, and wiring etc. required for complete and operational systems.
- Install mechanical systems in accordance with the project drawings and specifications.
- Assists the Project Managers in creating a list of materials needed.
- Coordinate with all other trades of the project.
- Perform quality control measures and resting to ensure all systems are installed and operating as designed.
- Coordinate and manage all Hottel subcontractors on site.
- Interaction with the general contractor to maintain good communication and efficient installation.
- Maintain paperwork as required for the project (daily reports)
- Maintain and neat and organized work environment at all times.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the essential functions.
- Knowledge of Blueprints, which includes all associated trades.
- CFC certification for refrigerant reclaim.
- Have own basic hand tools required for HVAC installations.
Please email all resumes to President, Jeff Hottel at email@example.com and to Director of HR, Diane Colville at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions or additional information, please contact our office at 240-449-3055.
What Sets Us Apart
- Quality Service since 1945
- Emergency Services Available
- Offering Energy Efficient Options
- Delivering Services Beyond Customer Expectations