Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Harvey W. Hottel Inc. is currently seeking Commercial Service Technicians capable of providing a quality service to our customer base. Those services include repairs and maintenance on a wide array of equipment including: Boilers, Chillers, VRF/VRV, Geothermal, Self-Contained Units, Pumps, CRAC Units and DDC. Don’t have Commercial Service technical experience in some of these areas? Let us train you.
The industry is constantly changing, and it is our responsibility to ensure that the commercial service technician is updated with the latest training. Paid training is one of our many perks provided within the company. Other benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- 401k (with company contributions)
- Health/Dental/Eye Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Vehicle w/Gas Card
- Company Phone
- Job Stability (no seasonal layoffs)
- Forward-Thinking Management
- Weekly Pay (plus paid monthly incentives)
- Flexible Schedules
- Room for growth within the company
What service positions need filled?
- We currently have positions open for commercial service technicians in the Northern Virginia Area as well as Maryland and DC.
- Journeyman/Master License (or 8+ years equivalent experience)
- Communicate efficiently in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to pass a background and drug test
- Can safely operate a motor vehicle
- Physically capable to lift heavy materials and tools, climb ladders and can withstand harsh weather conditions
Who are we?
Harvey W. Hottel Inc., services the entire Washington Metropolitan Area and is a 3rd generation company that was founded in 1945. This family owned and operated company has been able to sustain its growth through the years, by providing a level of professionalism and values that is unparalleled in the industry.
Apply Today! Please email your resume to Diane, Director of HR, at Diane@HarveyHottel.com and Jeff Hottel, President, at JHottel@HarveyHottel.com
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC: 3 years (Required)
What Sets Us Apart
- Quality Service since 1945
- Emergency Services Available
- Offering Energy Efficient Options
- Delivering Services Beyond Customer Expectations