- Determine project costs for HVAC and plumbing systems, including all equipment, materials, subcontractors, and field installation labor – based on all bidding documents.
- Obtain quotes for all equipment, materials, subcontractors etc. per drawings.
- Read all project specifications and incorporate into the estimate.
- Perform material take-off via QuickPen for all equipment, pipping, sheet metal etc.
- Create estimate sheet and arrive at an accurate total project cost.
- Maintain bid board and meet bid deadlines.
- Create and maintain organized files for all projects.
- Bid files and drawings organization.
- Organize and maintain records of all bids and keep track of the results.
- Printing/scanning of drawings for bids and current projects.
- Site surveys of project biddings when necessary.
- Meet subcontractors on site.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mechanical estimating.
- Familiar with QuickPen computerized estimating system – training is available.
- Efficient computer and mathematic skills.
- Individual must be highly detailed and accurate.
- Familiarity with blueprints including architectural and all other trades.
Please email all resumes to President, Jeff Hottel @email@example.com and to Director of HR, Diane Colville at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any additional questions, call the main office at 240-912-8900