Commercial Heating Services in DC Metropolitan Area
Harvey W Hottel, Inc. Provides Commercial Heating Services
Commercial spaces can be one of the most challenging areas to keep warm in the winter months because of their overall size and tall ceilings. Harvey W Hottel, Inc. understands these struggles and provides excellent commercial heating services to help your employees stay warm and protect your electrical equipment. We also ensure your HVAC systems are running as efficiently as possible to help save your company money monthly on your energy costs and help the environment in the process. Offering these commercial heating services also gives you the best quality air to keep everyone healthy.
Since 1945, we have been helping the Greater Washington area with its commercial heating services needs such as repairs, general maintenance, and installation. For over seventy years, our customers have trusted us to help, thanks to our evolution. We keep all our technicians up-to-date on all of the latest models and methods of getting heat into your commercial space. Call 240-751-4482 to schedule your appointment to have our skilled and knowledgeable staff evaluate your building and HVAC systems.
Why Commercial Heating Service Maintenance is Vital
You are running a business, and the last thing you want to worry about is a broken-down heater or other HVAC systems. At Harvey W Hottel, Inc., our professional technicians will maintain all your systems to take the worry off your plate. In our maintenance package, we will inspect all working parts of your system to ensure they are functioning at their most energy-efficient potential. We will also monitor all fluid levels to safeguard components from grinding and wearing out sooner than anticipated. Your filters will be replaced so it will produce the cleanest air possible to keep your system running well and your staff safe from allergies and asthma issues. Gas leaks are another problem we search for because they are very dangerous fire or poison hazards. Each maintenance plan is tailored to meet your needs and your systems.
Need Help Deciding Whether to Repair or Replace?
Our technicians’ experience with all makes and models of commercial heating units will help you decide whether to repair or replace the unit altogether. Don’t worry, though, we do not use badgering sales tactics or always suggest a commercial heating installation. We want to help save you money. Here are some items to consider, though, if you are having trouble deciding whether to repair or replace your commercial heating system:
- Age of System: Once your system reaches ten years old, it is time to start thinking about replacing. If you keep up with all the necessary commercial heating services, though, it should last up to about 15 years before it needs a full-on replacement.
- Number of Commercial Heating Services: If you have made countless repairs over the years just to keep your heating unit working, it’s time to stop throwing away your money and purchase a new system. We understand it is a substantial investment, but over time, a new one will help save you money by having better energy-efficiency and needing fewer repairs.
- System Performance: Have you noticed no matter what you set the thermostat, the heat never seems to get to the right temperature? Or even worse, it is just blowing cold air out of the vents? Harvey W Hottel, Inc. is here to help get to the root of the problem, but it could be that the commercial heating system needs to be replaced. The appliance itself may be too small for your facility or office space and getting a new machine after our inspection could relive a lot of stress and deliver the comfort needed.
- Cost of Commercial Heating Services: If you find the price of necessary commercial heating services too high for your liking, you may be better off getting a replacement. If you are quoted a service repair, and the cost is more than half the price of a new system, Harvey W Hottel, Inc. highly recommends going with the new system. We can help you find the perfect commercial heating system to fit your needs and wants and help you save money in the long run.
Prevent Unexpected Commercial Heating Breakdowns
Having Harvey W Hottel, Inc. help you with regular commercial heating services will also help keep your system running smoothly, especially when you need it most in the winters. Unexpected breakdowns not only lead to the cost of repairs, but they could also potentially require you to shut down your shop or restaurant while repairs or other commercial heating services are completed. Don’t let your system decide when you can or can’t make money and allow our highly-qualified professionals to service your heating system twice a year.
Call Harvey W Hottel, Inc. Today for Heating Help
Harvey W Hottel, Inc. is here to help with the commercial heating services required to stay comfortable and have the cleanest air possible in your office, warehouse, restaurant, hospital, and more. Whether you need simple maintenance visits, complicated repair, or to purchase a new system and installation, we are the team to call. We have been servicing the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area for over seventy years. Contact us today to see how we can help your company!
What Sets Us Apart
- Quality Service since 1945
- Emergency Services Available
- Offering Energy Efficient Options
- Delivering Services Beyond Customer Expectations