Residential HVAC Installation Mechanic
Excellent Wages! Great Benefits! Awesome Hours! Industry Leading Company! Immediate Hire!
Experienced Geothermal, Radiant, HVAC Equipment, and Ductwork Installation Mechanics. Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. is currently seeking experienced HVAC Installation Mechanics to work in the Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia Areas.
Candidates must be experienced in all areas of HVAC installation and start-up to include geothermal heat pumps, radiant floor systems, ductwork, heat pumps, furnaces, air handlers, boilers, controls / control systems as well as installing all related HVAC accessories. Our systems are designed to provide comfort, air quality, and energy conservation to the residential marketing place.
- Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Equipment and ductwork
- CFC Certified
- NATE Certification a plus
- Geothermal Accreditation a plus
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Experience and ability to understand the logic and installation of Controls and Control wiring
- Must have a Valid Driver’s license and good driving record.
Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. is proud to have become the leading contractor for the design and installation of sustainable and renewable HVAC systems in the Mid-Atlantic region. Working directly with architects and custom builders, we focus on the design, solutions, and installation of high end multi-integrated conventional and geothermal HVAC systems. Our systems are designed to provide comfort, air quality, and energy conversation to the residential marketplace.
Based in Gaithersburg, MD, serving the Baltimore / Washington metropolitan area, Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. has been successfully delivering Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Geothermal services for over 77 years.
Hottel offers a complete benefits package to include top wages, health insurance, 401K, HSA, PTO, take home van, education and training offered.
Salary: $28.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Please send all resumes to Jon McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org, Jeff Hottel at email@example.com and to Diane Colville at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Sets Us Apart
- Quality Service since 1945
- Emergency Services Available
- Offering Energy Efficient Options
- Delivering Services Beyond Customer Expectations