Plumbing Project Foreman
Rewarding career opportunity with a potential for growth within the company.
Harvey W. Hottel Inc., established in 1945, is looking to immediately hire qualified HVAC and Plumbing Field Technicians for our upcoming Plumbing projects. We offer top pay and great benefits. Please come join the Hottel team!! For any questions or additional information, please contract our office at 240-912-8900.
Plans, organizes, directs field employees, and contractors to maximize field production and overall success of the project. Reports all progress, delays, and issues to the field superintendent and assists in resolving conflicts with the installation. In charge of field production per job.
- Interaction with the general contractor to maintain excellent communication and a positive relationship throughout the entire process.
- Oversee the field employees as required for maximum production efficiency.
- Assist the Project Manager in creating a materials list for each project.
- Coordinate with all other trades on the project.
- Perform quality control measures and testing to ensure all systems are installed and operating as designed.
- Enforce jobsite safety requirements for all employees and subcontractors.
- Monitor project schedule to ensure we meet the assigned completion deadline.
- Notify the project manager to any additional work that arises and assist in estimating the cost.
- Complete start-up forms for any plumbing equipment installed.
- Create a punch list near the end of the project and complete items.
- Manage the paperwork as required throughout the project (Daily reports).
- Maintain a neat and organized work environment at all times.
- Prior to installation, verify that all new plumbing fixtures and equipment is the correct model number and fixture type etc. Notify PM of any discrepancies.
- Maintain and update as-built drawings throughout the progress of the project.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a foreman.
- Strong knowledge of blueprints and project specifications.
- Knowledge of the current plumbing codes.
- Proficient communication skills/ people skills.
Please email all resumes to Daryl Tyler, Manager of Plumbing Division at DTyler@HarveyHottel.com and Jeff Hottel, President at JHottel@HarveyHottel.com.
For any questions or additional information, please contract our office at 240-912-8900.
What Sets Us Apart
- Quality Service since 1945
- Emergency Services Available
- Offering Energy Efficient Options
- Delivering Services Beyond Customer Expectations