HVAC Project Foreman
Rewarding career opportunity with a potential for growth within the company.
Harvey W. Hottel Inc., established in 1945, is looking to immediately hire qualified HVAC and Plumbing Field Technicians for our upcoming construction projects. We offer top pay and great benefits, so please come join the Hottel construction team !! Please email all resumes to Dave Kantner, VP of Mechanical Construction, at DKantner@HarveyHottel.com. For any questions or additional information, please contact our office at 240-912-8900.
Plans, organizes, directs field employees, and subcontractors to maximize field production and overall success of the project. Reports all progress and field problems to the field superintendent. Additionally, assist in problem solving any conflicts. In charge of the field production per job.
- Interaction with general contractor to maintain communication and an efficient installation.
- Oversee the field employees as required for maximum production efficiency.
- Assist the Project Manager in crating a list of materials needed.
- Coordinate with all other trades on the project.
- Perform quality control measures and testing to ensure all systems are installed and operating as designed.
- Enforce jobsite safety requirements for al employees and subcontractors.
- Monitor project schedule to ensure we meet the assigned completion deadline.
- Notify the Project Manager of any additional work and assist in estimating the cost.
- Complete start-up forms for all new HVAC equipment installed.
- Create and punch list of items near the end of the project and complete items.
- Maintain paperwork as required for the project (daily reports).
- Maintain a neat and organized work environment at all times.
- Prior to installation, verify that all equipment is correct: model numbers, voltage etc.
- Maintain and update as-built drawings throughout the progress of the job.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a foreman.
- Strong knowledge of blueprints and project specifications.
- Proficient communication skills/ people skills.
Please email all resumes to Dave Kantner, VP of Mechanical Construction, at DKantner@HarveyHottel.com. For any questions or additional information, please contact our office at 240-912-8900.
What Sets Us Apart
- Quality Service since 1945
- Emergency Services Available
- Offering Energy Efficient Options
- Delivering Services Beyond Customer Expectations