Commercial HVAC Service Sales Position
Harvey W Hottel, Inc. is a family-owned and operated company based in Gaithersburg, MD providing HVAC services and more across the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are looking for a sales professional who has an HVAC background and strong customer relationships in the Washington Metropolitan Market. This sales position reports to the Vice President of Business Development, selling service contracts, energy services agreements, equipment replacements/supplemental systems and major repairs.
- Execute the sales process to aid in cultivating and maintaining long-term relationships and in seeking out, qualifying, and closing new sales opportunities.
- Frequently create competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Effectively write, and present proposals. Negotiate value, address resistance, and close sale.
- Manage multiple, ongoing opportunities particularly focusing on the sale and renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customers.
- Communicate our proposed contracts to clients through technical solutions and operational expertise.
- Build and maintain long-term customer relationships/partnerships.
- Focus on improving the existing buildings to allow our clients to achieve business objectives, such as reaching optimal building efficiency.
- Work directly with other departments to create marketing strategies to target specific audiences and develop new leads weekly.
- Differentiate our company from competitors to educate clients positively and accurately about our products and services.
- Utilize sales tools to plan and document sales progress monthly.
- Commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Excellent initiative and self-starter with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of five years of progressive field sales experience (required)
- At least three years successfully selling HVAC service or projects
For immediate consideration, please email resume to Ken Fennell at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Sets Us Apart
- Quality Service since 1945
- Emergency Services Available
- Offering Energy Efficient Options
- Delivering Services Beyond Customer Expectations